Friday, May 18, 2012

Photos of Tom Selleck

We started talking about Tom Selleck at work today and it might have been my complete and utter brain depletion from doing three vest backs this week, but I had a rather uncontrollable moment of Tom Selleck euphoria. Hopefully these photos will help you accomplish one as well. I'm buying Quigley with my next paycheck bc Mr. Selleck with a giant gun holding an aboriginal baby on a horse in chaps is probs the best thing of my lifetime.

I want to touch his hair, all the time.
I love that that's his real facial hair, woof.
dimples!!!
again with the hairs
manly perfection, manfection?
every morning i wake up to this please?

2 comments:

  1. I look just like him - well I will claim to if it gets me the chicks! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Man but doesn’t seem to smile much these days ❤️

    ReplyDelete